Contact details of the operator
Name: Design-Atelier s.r.o.
Registered office address: Angyalova 461/75, 967 01 Kremnica
ID: 43964303, VAT ID: 2022525560, VAT ID: SK2022525560
E-mail: weiss (at) numizmatik.eu
Telephone: +421 911 633 688
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC only the "Regulation"), the Personal Data Processing Act and Act No. 18/2018 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended.
- 1. Concepts
Data subject: The natural person (consumer and self-employed person) to whom the personal data relate (hereinafter also "you" or "customer");
Personal data: Any information about an identified or identifiable customer; an identifiable customer is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person (hereinafter also "data" or "information");
Operator: The entity that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing, carries out the processing and is responsible for it. The administrator of personal data is Design-Atelier s.r.o. (hereinafter also "we");
Processor: An entity that processes personal data for the controller on the basis of a law or authorization of the controller, on the basis of a contract on the processing of personal data (hereinafter also "business partner" or "partner");
Website: Website available at www.numizmatik.eu;
Purpose of personal data processing: The reason why personal data is processed. Such a reason may be e.g. performance of the contract, management of user accounts, handling of suggestions and complaints, sending of newsletters or display of advertisements based on the interests of customers;
Cookies: Short text files stored by your web or mobile browser. Most cookies contain a unique identifier, the so-called Cookie ID. This is a string of characters assigned by websites and servers to the browser that saved the cookie. This allows websites and servers to distinguish and identify individual browsers. Cookies are used to improve the functioning of websites, evaluate their traffic and to better target marketing activities. If you browse our website, we assume that you agree to the use of these files.
Third countries: countries outside the European Economic Area, comprising in particular the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- 2. What personal data is processed?
We and our contract processors, in connection with the relevant legal title and purpose of processing, process the following personal data or categories of personal data:
a) identification and address data: e.g. name, surname, delivery or other contact address, address of the collection point, registered office, ID number, VAT number;
b) electronic contact details: e.g. telephone number, e-mail address;
c) other electronic data: IP address, cookies;
d) other personal data related to the contractual relationship: bank account number, order history;
e) other personal data: typically data provided by the customer in the order form or in other documents and in communication with us, including subsequent updates.
- 3. What is the origin of personal data?
We process the data you provide us, e.g. when ordering our services, registering a user account, communicating with us or subscribing to newsletters. Typically it is about
- identification and address data;
- electronic contact details;
- other personal data related to the contractual relationship.
And the data we collect automatically as you browse our website. These are mostly:
- other electronic data:
- the website from which you came to our website;
- IP address;
- date of access and time of access;
- search queries;
- http and https response code;
- transmitted data groups;
- information about the computer's browser and operating system.
- 4. Why is personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of the contractual relationship.
- Customer account management.
- Communication with customers, satisfaction evaluation, publication of reviews, book recommendations, handling of complaints, grievances and claims.
- Sending information newsletters and offering our products or services.
- Direct marketing and creation of personalized content and advertising.
- Improving the quality of our products and services, analysis of traffic to our websites and your behavior on the web.
- Operation of customer competition and delivery of prizes.
- Protection of our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others.
- Accounting and tax purposes.
- Fulfillment of other legal obligations.
Your personal data may be processed for the following legal reasons:
- Performance of the contract.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest of the administrator in sending information newsletters.
- Consent to receive newsletters.
The processing of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contractual relationship, accounting and tax purposes and fulfilling other legal obligations are legal or contractual requirements. If you plan to place an order through our website, you are obliged to provide us with your personal data for this purpose.
- 5. How long is personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (4 years);
- for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligation (accounting documents 5 years, tax documents 10 years);
- for the duration of our legitimate interest in sending newsletters (2 years from the last opening of the newsletter);
- for the duration of your consent (for a maximum of 4 years from its grant, or 4 years from the last order).
- 6. To whom is personal data made available?
The following categories of our partners (recipients) may have access to your personal data:
- Goods transport providers.
- Providers of accounting and tax advice.
- Providers of IT services and hosting, especially the BiznisWeb system.
- Providers of the security and integrity of our services and websites.
- Providers of analytical services.
- Customer support assistance service providers.
- Payment gateway providers (payment card providers).
- Legal service providers, lawyers.
- Providers of printing and postal services.
- Partners working with us on loyalty programs, conferences, seminars and other events.
- Partners who provide direct marketing for us and partners and operators of technical solutions, thanks to which we can display personalized content and advertising to you.
- Public authorities.
- 7. Is personal data sold outside the EU?
The controller does not intend to sell personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are:
- Partners to whom we provide data to analyze our website traffic, your website behavior, and business conversions.
- Providers of IT services and hosting, including cloud services.
- Providers of mailing services.
- 8. How is personal data processed?
Personal data is processed manually and automatically. We keep proper records of all processing activities in accordance with applicable laws.
You are not the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects for you or would significantly affect you in a similar way. We do not create profiles from your personal data in order to analyze or predict your preferences, interests, economic situation, reliability, location or your movement (a typical example of profiling is monitoring the behavior of website visitors to track their preferences so that the merchant can in the future to address with an offer tailored to them).
- 9. What are the rights of data subjects?
When exercising your rights, please contact us through our contact details, which are listed at the beginning of this policy.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights (Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR):
- Right of access to personal data.
- The right to correct inaccurate and supplementary incomplete personal data.
- The right to delete personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to information on automated decision-making, including profiling.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov, tel .: 02/323 132 14, web: dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou.
- 10. How are cookies processed?
Processed cookies can be separated according to their validity into:
- temporary cookies (so-called session cookies), which remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser,
- persistent cookies (so-called persistent cookies), which remain stored in your browser for a long time until their expiration date or until you delete them manually (the time for storing cookies in your browser depends on the cookie settings and your browser settings).
And according to the functions on:
- the essentials necessary for the functioning of our website,
- preferences, which allow our website to remember information that changes how the website behaves or looks (eg preferred language or region where you are located), these cookies are not necessarily necessary for the functioning of our website, but increase the functionality and the practicality of their use,
- analytical, which help us with the analysis of your experience on our website (so-called User Experience) and thanks to which we understand how you use our website.
We do not use third-party cookies, which are used to track multiple websites, so that we can provide you with personalized content and advertising on third-party websites and other sales channels.
- 11. Are data on children also processed?
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Therefore, we do not intentionally collect their personal data. If we find that we have inadvertently obtained personal data about children under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete this data as soon as possible, unless we are required by applicable law to retain it.
The law and our business strategy and the related ways of processing your personal data may change. If we choose to update this policy, we will post the changes on our website and notify you of such changes. In cases where there is to be a more fundamental change in these principles, or in cases where the law so requires, we will inform you in advance. We ask you to read these principles carefully and in further communication with us, resp. The use of our website has been reviewed regularly.
In Kremnica, on May 24, 2018